Criminon - Crime Prevention, Crime Statistics and Criminal Rehabilitation and Reform
- To address those factors which produce and precipitate criminal behavior.
- To restore common-sense values.
- To provide educational tools and life skills, including effective literacy, to those in need so they may rejoin society as responsible and contributing members.
- To provide effective drug rehabilitation to offenders and those on probation and parole.
- To assist the criminal justice system to bring about reforms that will accomplish these aims.
>> Our Goals
"This course should be mandatory. It’s turned my life around in a very important manner. The most important change is that it’s allowed me to actually stop using heroin — for the
very first time in 16 years!"
The Criminon Program Evaluation: Phase I —
The Urban Institute
Utah Juvenile Court Case Study —